當前位置:律師網大全 - 專利申請 - 請問句中depending和with 在句中所擔任的句子成分

請問句中depending和with 在句中所擔任的句子成分

yet a great many processes depending on such research are sought for with complete secrecy until the stage at which patents can be taken out .

句子語法結構分析如下

狀語:Yet (然而)

主語:a great many processes(很多流程/過程)

後置定語:depending on such research(依賴這樣的研究的)

謂語:are sought for(被探求到)

方式狀語:with complete secrecy (處於完全保密的狀態)

時間狀語:until the stage at which patents can be take out(壹直到獲得專利權的階段)

完整中文翻譯:在未獲得專利權階段之前,依賴這樣研究的很多流程都是在處於完全保密狀態下被探求到的

(1)depend on

英 [di?pend ?n] 美 [d?p?nd ɑn]

依賴;相信;信賴;隨…而定

(1) 依賴, 依靠

You can't depend on your parents forever.

妳不能永遠依賴妳的雙親。

You may depend on their support.

妳可依靠他們的支持。

We can depend on him for help.

我們可以指望他幫忙。

All living things depend on the sun for their growth.

萬物靠太陽生長。

My success depends on my friend helping me.

我的成功是依靠我的朋友幫助我。

I depend on you to do it.

這件事我就指望妳了。

We are depending on you to finish the job.

我們指望妳來完成這項工作。

(2) 相信; 信賴

You may depend on him.

妳可以信賴他。

I'll be there, depend on it!

妳放心, 我壹定去!

You may depend on his/him coming.

妳可以相信他會來。

You may depend on him to do it well.

妳可以相信他能把事辦好。

3. 隨…而定

Whether the game will be played depends on the weather.

比賽是否舉行要看天氣而定。

It depends on the weather.

那要看天氣如何而定。

That depends (on) how to tackle the problem.

全看怎樣處理這個問題了。

It depends (on) who will be the first to arrive there.

要看是誰第壹個到達那裏。

That depends (on) where you live.

要看妳住在哪裏。

That depends (on) what he will do next.

這要看他下壹步會做什麽。

(3)seek for

英 [si:k f?:] 美 [sik f?r]

尋求, 探求;企求

1. 尋求, 探求

He sought vainly for the answer.

他搜索枯腸, 但找不到答案。

Other people seek the mountains for renewal of their inner lives.

另壹些人到深山中去, 尋求新的精神生活。

  • 上一篇:搶註商標是什麽意思
  • 下一篇:Oppo專利勝出
  • copyright 2024律師網大全